Skip to main content

A WONDERFUL LETTER FROM HEAVEN TO MUMMY 





Mommy,
I am in Heaven now, sitting on Jesus' lap. He loves me and cries with me; for my heart has been broken. I so wanted to be your little girl. I don't quite understand what has happened. I was so excited when I began realizing my existence, because my existence started from conception when I was formed in your womb. I was in a dark, yet comfortable place. I saw I had fingers and toes. I was pretty far along in my developing, yet not near ready to leave my surroundings. I spent most of my time thinking or sleeping.

Even from my earliest days, I felt a special bonding between you and me. Sometimes I heard you crying and I cried with you. Sometimes you would yell or scream, then cry. I heard Daddy yelling back. I was sad, and hoped you would be better soon. I wondered why you cried so much.
One day you cried almost all of the day. I hurt for you, maybe you didn’t expect me, but God sent me to you as a special gift, I couldn't imagine why you were so unhappy. That same day, the most horrible thing happened.

A very mean monster came into that warm, comfortable place I was in. I was so scared, I began screaming, but you never once tried to help me. Maybe you never heard me.
The monster got closer and closer as I was screaming and screaming, "Mommy, Mommy, help me please; Mommy, help me." Complete terror is all I felt. I screamed and screamed until I thought I couldn't anymore.
Then the monster started ripping my arm off. It hurt so bad; the pain I can never explain. It didn't stop. Oh, how I begged it to stop. I screamed in horror as it ripped my leg off.
Though I was in such complete pain, I was dying. I knew I would never see your face or hear you say how much you love me. I wanted to make all your tears go away. I had so many plans to make you happy and also chase wrong men away from you and let only the right man stays in your life, that man would love you and accept me with you. Above all, I wanted more than anything to be your daughter. Now I couldn't; all my dreams were shattered. Though I was in utter pain and horror, I felt the pain of my heart breaking.

No use now, for I was dying a painful death. I could only imagine the terrible things that they had done to you. I wanted to tell you that I love you before I was gone, but I didn't know the words you could understand.
And soon, I no longer had the breath to say them; I was dead. I felt myself rising. I was being carried by a huge angel into a big beautiful place. I was still crying, but the physical pain was gone.
The angel took me to Jesus and set me on His lap. He said He loved me, and He was my Father.
Then I was happy. I asked Him what the thing was that killed me. He answered, "Abortion. I am sorry, my child; for I know how it feels."
I didn't know what abortion was; I guess that's the name of the monster, Jesus told me so; He said you sent it to me. I'm writing to say that I love you and to tell you how much I wanted to be your little girl. I tried very hard to live. I wanted to live. I had the will, but I couldn't; the monster was too powerful.
It sucked my arm and legs off and finally got all of me. It was impossible to live. I just wanted you to know I tried to stay with you. I didn't want to die. Now in heaven I was told your hands and records are tarnished with blood, innocent blood of your own baby girl.
Also, mommy, please allow the innocent BLOOD of Jesus to watch you from this blemish, and watch out for that abortion monster, don’t use it to destroy God’s gift in your womb again, don’t allow this to be on your records again, so that I can see you in heaven here with Jesus. Mommy, I love you and I would hate for you to go through the kind of pain I did. Please be careful. When you get to heaven, you will know my name.
Love,

Your Baby Girl



The greatest murder in life is murdering an innocent man, and no one on earth is as innocent as unborn baby. So killing, aborting or evacuating such innocent human being is the worst crime.

When you think you have unwanted pregnancy, think about Mary, the mother of Jesus. She had the worst unwanted pregnancy in the history of the world. Being a virgin, she was pregnant, yes from Holy Spirit, but how many people would understand at initial to alleviate the shame? How many people will she tell that, “Hey, I am not a bad girl, I’m still a virgin, what you see is from the Holy Spirit” And how many people would even believe her? Since such had never happened in history before her case, that a virgin got pregnant and still a virgin, but your case is not as strange or funny as her case. But then her shame turned to glory later. So you may have shame now, but if you trust God, endure and accept the pregnancy as Gift of God, not as a product of your mistake; the shame will later be turned to glory as it happened to Mary.

If you have committed abortion before, if you have suggested abortion before, if you have abetted abortion before, if you have carried out abortion before as a medical person, you are all in the same page before God. You must repent now, surrender all to Jesus and allow His precious Blood to speak a better thing to your life than the innocent blood of Abel. Hebrews 12:24. Then, you must confess to the necessary people for you to confirm your forgiveness. Do not deceive yourself by saying you have confessed to God, you must also confess to one another James 5:16: Maybe your parents, your pastors, or your partners.
If you did it in past and you are still single, confess to your partner before you marry, so that your confession can be sincere. Open up your sins before it will open you up at last. And decide never to commit such great crime again in your life; you may not have second chance.
You are blessed!

Psalm 127:
3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one’s youth.
5 Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
They shall not be ashamed,
But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.

 At this point, are you ready to surrender your life to Jesus Christ and start a new life in Him? Do you want to rededicate your life to Him so you will not perish with this world? Please click on this link, read the article and pray as directed here.

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:
This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM
Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com
Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: www.rtemoutreach.org
Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "Like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394
If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles www.rtemoutreach.org
If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. http://www.facebook.com/groups/468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigeria is Printing Money: Road to Zimbabwe Part 2

Let me illustrate what happens when Quantitative Easing is managed well and when it is mismanaged as follows: 1. If QE is used rightly, it is a veritable economic management tool that jumpstarts comatose economies back to life. So, let us say our economy produces 1,000 yams and money supply is N100,000, all the money will buy all the yams at N100 per tuber. Now, if the government adopts QE and prints N900,000 so that money supply is now N1 million and uses the money to boost the agricultural sector by clearing the land, buying farm equipment and building processing plants, there will be a sharp rise in output to 20,000 yams. N1m will buy 20,000 yams at N50 per yam so price has crashed (inflation tamed) and jobs created because the workforce that will produce 20,000 yams will be more than the one that produced 1,000 yams! This is the beauty of QE when used for economic growth!  However and tragically too, if QE is mismanaged, it spells a death sentence to an economy. Nigeria is mismanag

ORIGIN OF ISRAEL PALESTINE CONFLICT/WAR

 Origin of the #IsraeliPalestinianConflict One of my best fictional works on leadership and Political strategies is the book "animal farm", the book is a classic, it's very easy to understand and gives insights on Some Important aspect of Political leadership; such as the use of Propaganda, mind control, undue Fear, and people Coming together to form Insincere Alliances as a result of having a  Created common enemy. These were the Strategies used by the Palestinian Feudal Lords, tribal heads, and Arab leaders to deceive the Palestinian-Arabs during the first Arab-Israeli war, known in Israel as the War of Independence and which was fought in the territory of Palestine under the British Mandate...It was the first major urban warfare of the prolonged and ongoing Palestinian–Israeli conflict. The Balfour Declaration It all started with the Balfour Declaration: A Public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during the First World War announcing support for the es

LEARN GRAPHIC DESIGN AND MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE!

 Hi. I'm Olalekan Sam. O. and I'll be your pointer to the Smartphone Graphic Design Course. Graphic Design has become one of the most lucrative skills in the world. It is currently the highest in demand because virtually every institution in the world needs graphic designers: be it banks, companies, schools, worship centers, the Music Industry, the movie industry, government agencies, brands and even individuals like you and me. Every day, an idea is brought to life using graphic design be it through a flyer, a logo, a banner, a cover photo, a social media ad, birthday posters, Infographics etc.   So that at the end of the day, you will either be the person paying a graphic designer or the person getting paid as a graphic designer.   This Smartphone Graphic Design course will always place you at the receiving end, as you will start making professional graphic designs. You will start earning from the skill, by rendering professional graphic design services with your Smart